I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition.It had my last name on it.
I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it. I contacted TeeChip by email with a picture and Order number. They wrote back that they do not do exchanges or refunds. I didn't do any research on the company.
I trusted them. $43.98 later I found out I was ripped off. Please do your research.
Not all companies are trust worthy.Pissed off.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Tried to call nobody answered the phone in cs
What I disliked
- Dishonest business practices
- Unwilling to refund
- Wrong print
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Empire did my house and it's turn into a night mare and thousands of dollars lost . 616 915 2975..."
- "I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea. I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."