I ordered a Sweatshirt from TeeChip that was limited edition.It had my last name on it.
I got the Sweatshirt and it had the wrong name on it. I contacted TeeChip by email with a picture and Order number. They wrote back that they do not do exchanges or refunds. I didn't do any research on the company.
I trusted them. $43.98 later I found out I was ripped off. Please do your research.
Not all companies are trust worthy.Pissed off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Tried to call nobody answered the phone in cs
What I disliked
- Dishonest business practices
- Unwilling to refund
- Wrong print
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Sweatshirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea. I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- "I purchased a promotional coupon from Living Social for Pro Flowers. I paid $15 for a $30 value. All my paperwork says the Promotion value expires on December..."