Ordered a T-Shirt for a birthday present on Oct.19.
Birthday is Dec. 10. Still waiting, all I got was one answer after 40+ tries and they said it is still in the works and I would have Nov. 17.
It is Dec 3 today, where the *** is my shirt? Tried calling them several times, get the same recording every time. You are caller number 25, hold time is 47 minutes. If you can get a person on live chat it takes 20 minutes for them to come on and then they just leave you in mid conversation.
Will never order from them again.Now I have to find a new present because after almost 2 months still have no idea if I will get it or not.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not receiving the ordered item
- Ignoring customer
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "Buyer Beware!! John Wolsey's TAX LIEN ACADEMY (www.mhmoffers.com/taxsales.html#) is a not on the up-and-up. (Another URL for the Tax Lien Academy is http://community.icontact.com/p/taxlienacademy.)Filled out the form to order "the book,"..."
- "So there's already a lot wrong with this app. I can't quite complain about getting stood up the very first time I went to purchase an item because the app..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."