Teechip Shirt Review
Update added by user Apr 27, 2016
This company should be sued
Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2016
They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed.They don't have a number for the sellers.
They don't answer the phone for my fans. They don't answer my most recent emails.
This company is stealing people money and need to be sued asap.I need someone to contact me about a class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not receiving my product in a timely manner and no communication
- Terrible customer service
- Complete lack of customer service
- Printing on product not equal to advertised item
- Anything about the way this company operates
You May Also Like
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."