Teechip Shirt Review
Update added by user Apr 27
This company should be sued
Original review posted by user Apr 26
They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed.They don't have a number for the sellers.
They don't answer the phone for my fans. They don't answer my most recent emails.
This company is stealing people money and need to be sued asap.I need someone to contact me about a class action lawsuit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not receiving my product in a timely manner and no communication
- Terrible customer service
- Complete lack of customer service
- Printing on product not equal to advertised item
- Anything about the way this company operates
You May Also Like
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal. ..let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to..."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."