This t-shirt offer was posted on facebook for about 2 months before I finally decided to buy one and have it delivered to Germany. My shirt was delivered beginning of August (ok, I should be lucky about the fact that I actually got one). The print was way too small!! I complained, and they replied with the text in the picture ... so this is the TeeChip quality standard! Many, many emails from my side later I checked sites like this and found numerous complaints concerning Teechip older than my buy.
Two weeks ago I posted this picture on the TeeChip Facebook site - no answer to that.
What I do not understand is that facebook allows continuous promotion although it is clear that customers are NOT satisfied.
#Teechip #fraud #rip-off #scam #cheat #swindle #facebook #promotion
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."
- "Picked up a black skoda in the tight airport underground car park. Gave the car a quick check over and all appeared okay. Didn't have the car for more than..."
- "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..."