This t-shirt offer was posted on facebook for about 2 months before I finally decided to buy one and have it delivered to Germany. My shirt was delivered beginning of August (ok, I should be lucky about the fact that I actually got one). The print was way too small!! I complained, and they replied with the text in the picture ... so this is the TeeChip quality standard! Many, many emails from my side later I checked sites like this and found numerous complaints concerning Teechip older than my buy.
Two weeks ago I posted this picture on the TeeChip Facebook site - no answer to that.
What I do not understand is that facebook allows continuous promotion although it is clear that customers are NOT satisfied.
#Teechip #fraud #rip-off #scam #cheat #swindle #facebook #promotion
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Picked up a black skoda in the tight airport underground car park. Gave the car a quick check over and all appeared okay. Didn't have the car for more than..."
- "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..."
- "My testimony on how my husband was cure from weak erectlie, we are from USA, i am 45 years old, i started experiencing weak erection and premature *** for the..."