Teechip Never Underestimate A Woman Who Was Raised By A Vietnam Veteran Review from Houston, Texas
The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of my items or messed up the print is tilted side ways on phone cover and mug my tee shirt has a big black line going through the middle of the design and I know good and well who ever packed it saw all of these defects. I'm pissed !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Never Underestimate A Woman Who Was Raised By A Vietnam Veteran
- Teechip Never Underestimate A Woman Who Was Raised By A Vietnam Veteran Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."