Teechip Never Underestimate A Woman Who Was Raised By A Vietnam Veteran Review from Houston, Texas

154 of 988 Teechip reviews

The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of my items or messed up the print is tilted side ways on phone cover and mug my tee shirt has a big black line going through the middle of the design and I know good and well who ever packed it saw all of these defects. I'm pissed !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
154 of 988 Teechip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Nov 22, 2016 #1244384 Somerset Regional, Queensland, Australia

If you're ordering merchandise clearly aimed at trailer park dwellers, be prepared for quality control issues. It's hardly rocket science.

3 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2016 #1244380 Orange, Texas, United States

I also had a hoodie and the design was tiny amd very faded it didnt look anything like the picture they show on Facebook. For some reason that photo didn't show up on this site when I was adding my photos.

0 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2016 #1230881 Houston, Texas, United States

They look way worse in person ! These pictures do not look as bad as in person so I know they could see the problems . The phone case someone wrapped it up all nice and neat in tissues papper so I know that person saw it the mug was wrapped in bubble wrap and the shirt omg if they didn't see that they need their eyes checked . All of this is uncalled for .

1 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2016 #1244379 Orange, Texas, United States

I have called them at least 20 times and sat on hold for about 3 hours with no luck so I mailed all 4 items back and asked them to fix the problems or refund my money and so far they haven't did anything its been 3 weeks since I mailed them back . I also ask them to have enough courtesy to let me know what they were going to do about my products and they habe not called me . Also when you get your order from them they do not put a recipt or amything .

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about
×