Teechip Mug Review from Raleigh, North Carolina
I would be very careful ordering from Teechip.They do not back up the quality of their work.
They will only back up if the product item has a defect or flaw. We ordered a coffee mug and you cannot even read the writing on it although you could on the website. A ink problem. They told me their do no refunds, replacements or exchanges on any items unless a defect.
The writing is below the pitbull on the mug.
You cannot even see it.:(
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "Customer service is very bad Supervisor at Clayton Nc store , she was very disrespectful, rude. BADCOCK Sent me a used dishwasher and I didn't want it, they would not..."