I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them.I have tried everything to get a response.
I am getting now where for 2 weeks now I paid $54 that I am out because of a company that just steals peoples money. I have emailed, called, and filed three complaints and no one will talk to me. This company sucks. I even sent them the pictures of what I ordered and what they sent me and got back nothing.
I guess I will have to file a complaint with the BBB.
I will also plaster all the social media with this company's complete disrespect to customers and they customer service.I can't believe a company can be so horrible.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took my money wont give it back
- Reason of review:
- They sent me the wrong shirts and won't fix the problem
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 cups from you but you sent one. Upon checking the tracking of this order it says you shipped two. This incorrect. If you see attached photo you..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."