After continually complaining directly to TeeChip without a result except for two polite return mails, I had posted my review here on pissed consumer .com
Some days later TeeChip announced a replacement was on the way, which I finally received about 3 months after the first delivery.
As for the quality ... check my photo and judge for yourself, if you would be content with the size of the print.
And even more, it is printed crooked off the centre line.Shame on TeeChip, they didn't even get the replacement right!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tee shirt idea
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "After continually complaining directly to TeeChip without a result except for two polite return mails, I had posted my review here on pissed consumer . com Some days later TeeChip announced..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."