Update added by user Oct 19, 2015
Never got a response from Escalations.
Update added by user Oct 05, 2015
I changed my mind.I emailed the pictures I took of the shirt to the same lady that sent me my shirt in escalations.
Doubt anything will come of it.Paypal said I had to contact them.
Update added by user Oct 05, 2015
Actually, I found my order number and checked. I ordered this on Friday, May 29. I received it at the end of June.
Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2015
I ordered a shirt back in June.When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect.
I contacted customer service and was told someone from escalations would return my call. Never received one. Several weeks go by, I kept calling. Finally I submitted an off line email on their main page.
I finally get an email from escalations. They tell me I have to take a picture of the shirt to prove that it is the incorrect shirt. Not a problem. I email them the pictures.
A couple more weeks go by, I finally get a return email telling me that the images were not viewable. So I send them again in the email and on drop box. Several more weeks go by and they tell me that they will reprint the shirt or give me a refund. Since I really want the shirt, I ask for a reprint.
I finally several weeks more pass and I get the shirt. The shirt is faded, can barely see the wings, and after 1 wear and wash, the image has white flecks where the black paint has worn off. I am just writing the shirt off. I am not going through 3 months worth of no responses again.
Do NOT buy from Tee Chip. Their customer service is non-existent.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No communication
- Takes weeks to respond to claims
- Not quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."