I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering.What actually arrived was a dark pink color with larger print & a dark rectangle surrounding the words.
It was poor quality & not at all what I ordered. I contacted the company & have spoken to three different people supposedly from their customer service team via email. It was a joke. The last person said to send them pictures of the product from my phone to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I sent them those pictures numerous times along with what had happened, order number, case number, email address as well as my physical address, & both my home & cell numbers to get this resolved. Since I sent them the pictures I haven't heard back from the customer service dept at all. The last contact on their part was December 31st 2015. I have emailed them numerous times since.
I feel I have given them ample time to fix the situation. I believe their customer service is a joke. I have tried to get ahold of them by phone as well. No matter what time I call get their recording saying they're closed & to leave a message.
Of course you stay on the line & then the busy signal comes on. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I have done everything on my end to resolve this issue. I have been more than nice & patient.
I expected the same courtesy from this company. I had hoped they wd reply with their intent on how to fix my issue. This was not the case. I work in the customer service field & have my entire life.
If we have an unhappy customer we take care of the situation promptly to make the customer happy. We do what it takes to provide great customer service. Sadly the Tee Chip company couldn't care less about providing customer service. I'm extremely frustrated & disappointed.
I pd $45.48 for a Christmas gift that I was embarrassed to give. I wd like a reply to how this company is going to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Kimberly Colbert email@example.com Case # 345246 given from Sandra customer service at Tee chip Below are pics. The one on the left is what I ordered.
The one on the right is what I received. Huge difference.
I want this situation taken care of.I would like a reply back plz.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product was not as described
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload. The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."