I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering.What actually arrived was a dark pink color with larger print & a dark rectangle surrounding the words.
It was poor quality & not at all what I ordered. I contacted the company & have spoken to three different people supposedly from their customer service team via email. It was a joke. The last person said to send them pictures of the product from my phone to email@example.com.
I sent them those pictures numerous times along with what had happened, order number, case number, email address as well as my physical address, & both my home & cell numbers to get this resolved. Since I sent them the pictures I haven't heard back from the customer service dept at all. The last contact on their part was December 31st 2015. I have emailed them numerous times since.
I feel I have given them ample time to fix the situation. I believe their customer service is a joke. I have tried to get ahold of them by phone as well. No matter what time I call get their recording saying they're closed & to leave a message.
Of course you stay on the line & then the busy signal comes on. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I have done everything on my end to resolve this issue. I have been more than nice & patient.
I expected the same courtesy from this company. I had hoped they wd reply with their intent on how to fix my issue. This was not the case. I work in the customer service field & have my entire life.
If we have an unhappy customer we take care of the situation promptly to make the customer happy. We do what it takes to provide great customer service. Sadly the Tee Chip company couldn't care less about providing customer service. I'm extremely frustrated & disappointed.
I pd $45.48 for a Christmas gift that I was embarrassed to give. I wd like a reply to how this company is going to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Kimberly Colbert firstname.lastname@example.org Case # 345246 given from Sandra customer service at Tee chip Below are pics. The one on the left is what I ordered.
The one on the right is what I received. Huge difference.
I want this situation taken care of.I would like a reply back plz.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product was not as described
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "Ordered the grey jedi tee shirt and was expecting (1st photo) the one that was advertised and did not get that, not to happy. As you can tell its not..."
- "We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload. The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."