I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering.What actually arrived was a dark pink color with larger print & a dark rectangle surrounding the words.
It was poor quality & not at all what I ordered. I contacted the company & have spoken to three different people supposedly from their customer service team via email. It was a joke. The last person said to send them pictures of the product from my phone to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I sent them those pictures numerous times along with what had happened, order number, case number, email address as well as my physical address, & both my home & cell numbers to get this resolved. Since I sent them the pictures I haven't heard back from the customer service dept at all. The last contact on their part was December 31st 2015. I have emailed them numerous times since.
I feel I have given them ample time to fix the situation. I believe their customer service is a joke. I have tried to get ahold of them by phone as well. No matter what time I call get their recording saying they're closed & to leave a message.
Of course you stay on the line & then the busy signal comes on. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I have done everything on my end to resolve this issue. I have been more than nice & patient.
I expected the same courtesy from this company. I had hoped they wd reply with their intent on how to fix my issue. This was not the case. I work in the customer service field & have my entire life.
If we have an unhappy customer we take care of the situation promptly to make the customer happy. We do what it takes to provide great customer service. Sadly the Tee Chip company couldn't care less about providing customer service. I'm extremely frustrated & disappointed.
I pd $45.48 for a Christmas gift that I was embarrassed to give. I wd like a reply to how this company is going to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Kimberly Colbert email@example.com Case # 345246 given from Sandra customer service at Tee chip Below are pics. The one on the left is what I ordered.
The one on the right is what I received. Huge difference.
I want this situation taken care of.I would like a reply back plz.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product was not as described
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "We are currently paying Comcast $79/month for internet that is supposed to be 20mb/s download, and a 5mb/s upload. The speed is constantly way lower than what we are paying..."