Teechip - T-shirt has white stains in the front. I want to exchange it, they won't let me
When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front.
I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days ago. The people working there, or at least the two ladies Tony and Shamika, are extremely rude. They do not know how to handle when items arrive damaged to the customers so if you want to get some answers from either of them they hand up at you because "you are bothering them"
I have already done what they told me to do, which was to write to Claims (I already have a #490001) with a picture of the damaged t-shirt. As I mentioned above, that was 3 days ago so I called again this morning and I talked to both Tony and Shamika (Tony hang up at me so when I called again Shamika picked up), telling them I hadn't heard anything from Claims and they told me I "had to be patient and that Claims would get back at me, when it was my turn"
That is not acceptable. I have already paid for this t-shirt and it came damaged and now they tell me I have to wait until whenever?
I also asked to talk to a Supervisor and they told me he/she wasn't available because he/she travels from Indiana to California all the time so in other words, there is no Supervisor.
I would like to talk to somebody responsible and that knows his/her job so that this issue can be resolved.
I want to exchange the t-shirt and I don't understand what seems to be the problem.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a hoodie sweatshirt limited edition (per their Facebook page) of a TeeChip advertisement on FB almost on November 20th, which was a birthday gift for my son, who..."
- "I recently ordered a Gilden American Veteran Fallen sweatshirt & received it in the mail today. I am extremely dissatisfied with the quality & the picture on it is incredibly..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..."
- "Be careful buying the GRAN SOLUTION FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN . TOTALLY DISAPPOINTS ... Now I will never get nothing from this store. I bought a couch 4 years ago..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."