Teechip - T-shirt has white stains in the front. I want to exchange it, they won't let me
When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front.
I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days ago. The people working there, or at least the two ladies Tony and Shamika, are extremely rude. They do not know how to handle when items arrive damaged to the customers so if you want to get some answers from either of them they hand up at you because "you are bothering them"
I have already done what they told me to do, which was to write to Claims (I already have a #490001) with a picture of the damaged t-shirt. As I mentioned above, that was 3 days ago so I called again this morning and I talked to both Tony and Shamika (Tony hang up at me so when I called again Shamika picked up), telling them I hadn't heard anything from Claims and they told me I "had to be patient and that Claims would get back at me, when it was my turn"
That is not acceptable. I have already paid for this t-shirt and it came damaged and now they tell me I have to wait until whenever?
I also asked to talk to a Supervisor and they told me he/she wasn't available because he/she travels from Indiana to California all the time so in other words, there is no Supervisor.
I would like to talk to somebody responsible and that knows his/her job so that this issue can be resolved.
I want to exchange the t-shirt and I don't understand what seems to be the problem.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift. I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."