Teechip - T-shirt has white stains in the front. I want to exchange it, they won't let me

775 of 920 Teechip reviews

When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front.

I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days ago. The people working there, or at least the two ladies Tony and Shamika, are extremely rude. They do not know how to handle when items arrive damaged to the customers so if you want to get some answers from either of them they hand up at you because "you are bothering them"

I have already done what they told me to do, which was to write to Claims (I already have a #490001) with a picture of the damaged t-shirt. As I mentioned above, that was 3 days ago so I called again this morning and I talked to both Tony and Shamika (Tony hang up at me so when I called again Shamika picked up), telling them I hadn't heard anything from Claims and they told me I "had to be patient and that Claims would get back at me, when it was my turn"

That is not acceptable. I have already paid for this t-shirt and it came damaged and now they tell me I have to wait until whenever?

I also asked to talk to a Supervisor and they told me he/she wasn't available because he/she travels from Indiana to California all the time so in other words, there is no Supervisor.

I would like to talk to somebody responsible and that knows his/her job so that this issue can be resolved.

I want to exchange the t-shirt and I don't understand what seems to be the problem.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lying to make a sale part

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
775 of 920 Teechip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about
×