Teechip - T-shirt has white stains in the front. I want to exchange it, they won't let me
When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front.
I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days ago. The people working there, or at least the two ladies Tony and Shamika, are extremely rude. They do not know how to handle when items arrive damaged to the customers so if you want to get some answers from either of them they hand up at you because "you are bothering them"
I have already done what they told me to do, which was to write to Claims (I already have a #490001) with a picture of the damaged t-shirt. As I mentioned above, that was 3 days ago so I called again this morning and I talked to both Tony and Shamika (Tony hang up at me so when I called again Shamika picked up), telling them I hadn't heard anything from Claims and they told me I "had to be patient and that Claims would get back at me, when it was my turn"
That is not acceptable. I have already paid for this t-shirt and it came damaged and now they tell me I have to wait until whenever?
I also asked to talk to a Supervisor and they told me he/she wasn't available because he/she travels from Indiana to California all the time so in other words, there is no Supervisor.
I would like to talk to somebody responsible and that knows his/her job so that this issue can be resolved.
I want to exchange the t-shirt and I don't understand what seems to be the problem.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "I tried this Proactiv 3-step system and it ruined my skin. Proactiv was the only products I was using, and I followed all the directions carefully and even tested it..."
- "My husband purchased this bag for me at the Coach Outlet in Calhoun, GA as my Christmas gift. I have had it less than 6 months, and other than wearing..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."