i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016.the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality.
i contacted them and have not heard anything in return. i payed $40.00 for poor workmanship. i'd like to have a resolution. no one, especially veterans, should not be taken by companies like this.
would it help to contact dept of commerce california. that is where this product was shipped. i paid w/visa card.
i live in ohio and i need the sweatshirt for warmth.LOL thanks for anything you can do
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not state refund policy
- Customer service sucks
- No response to my emails except 1
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Will never use healthcare.com ever again. 3 calls an hr from 10am to now 2pm. I submitted my # before reading the fine print about various healthcare agents calling even..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..."