i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016.the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality.
i contacted them and have not heard anything in return. i payed $40.00 for poor workmanship. i'd like to have a resolution. no one, especially veterans, should not be taken by companies like this.
would it help to contact dept of commerce california. that is where this product was shipped. i paid w/visa card.
i live in ohio and i need the sweatshirt for warmth.LOL thanks for anything you can do
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not state refund policy
- Customer service sucks
- No response to my emails except 1
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "As my husband was going down our back steps, he was balancing himself with the cane and the handle snapped completely off, causing him to lose his balance at the..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."