We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the hoodie we received. They promised to fix it after we wrote and complained repeatedly.
They finally sent another hoodie to us this past week yet the spelling was STILL incorrect. Again, more email complaining ensued. We got the verdict today. We're sorry, "Due to the fact the t shirt you received matches the artists artwork". It is not even a complete sentence that was sent. I did not order a t-shirt, I ordered a hoodie! Really people?
They refuse to refund OR replace the hoodie. It seems TeeChip staff do not know how to spell (or write complete sentences). What a shame. NEVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- This company sucks for everything
- Skills at spelling
- Customer service
- Long enduring process to find out they have no scruples
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "28 June 2016 To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s recommended Olympic Rescue..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."