Teechip - Shipped wrong product - no response to the claim
I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru.
order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e
After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is not what I ordered.
I filed a claim via teechip chat but never received an email from the seller. When I requested an estimated time for when I the claim representative will contact me the chat representative told me there was no SLA!
Also, I have tried, without success, to contact teechip over the phone. After two calls waiting around 20 minutes each, it redirected me to a voice mail, both times.
I'm enclosing two pictures. What I ordered (verizon stamp) what I received (some university I don't know).
I demand an answer from teechip.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "You sent me reject shirt. Do you see the misprint. Ibpropon chapter on the non existent missing rocker. You've got my money, send a completed shirt. You have my information...."
- "I purchased a lot of orders and they were sent out within 24 hours. They have a great variety of products, we can buy cellphones, tablets, accesories, electronics, tools, smartwatches, etc. They..."
- "Is a store that satisfies all the needs, I love it seems very good and it certainly makes the difference with respect to other websites, offers great quantity of products..."
- "I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time. My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky. ..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."