Teechip - Sent a different design than pictured, wouldn't respond to emails.

373 of 1057 Teechip reviews

I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted TeeChip customer support via email and two weeks later they replied stating:

"I can definitely assist you. We don't accept refunds or exchanges... However if you have a flawed garment, your item was miss-sent, or you are unsatisfied with the quality we will compensate for that by filing a claim with our claims department. Please let me know if you would like to move forward with this resolution..."

I further contacted TeeChip three times requesting to file a claim. TeeChip ignored all of my emails and kept my money. Terrible customer service and a bait-and-switch sales tactic.

I will stay far away from TeeChip and you should too!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Very poor customer service
    • No response from customer support team
    • Not receiving paid for product

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Full refund or delivery the product ordered printed as advertised.
Monetary loss:
TeeChipRep

May 27, 2016 #1165389

Teechip verified representative

Hello,
I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. That is certainly not the TeeChip standard we strive to provide. Please send your name, your order number, and email address to escalations@teechip.com. I will be more than happy to help resolve this for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about
×