Teechip - Screen Print Too Small
I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015.I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12.
It showed that the screen print would span the whole shirt. When I got it, it was about 6 inches wide. I emailed my complaint, got a reply saying a claims officer received it and would get to me as soon as possible. That was on November 19, 2015.
It is now December 1, 2015, and I have yet to be contacted again. I have even emailed the people who had written to me again, with pictures attached of what the shirt should have looked like and what it did look like. I am so disappointed, and here I thought I would be getting a great Christmas gift.
Anytime I call the number I have sat on hold for an HOUR before being hung up on.I have yet to reach any sort of employee.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Too small of a screen print
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service AND it's defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Christmas Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt. They are regular tight t'shirts. I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt...."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "WE PURCHASED A VERY EXPENSIVE COUCH AND IT WAS DEL. ON MAY 31ST, 2015. WE RECEIVED A LEMON. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS AND THEY CAME OUT TWICE STILL NO RESOLUTION...."
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "I went to boston market today and recieved the WORST "meal" ever. I have been a frequent customer and always go there when i need some good comfort food. But..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back after not being waited on the first time..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."