Teechip - Screen Print Too Small
I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015.I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12.
It showed that the screen print would span the whole shirt. When I got it, it was about 6 inches wide. I emailed my complaint, got a reply saying a claims officer received it and would get to me as soon as possible. That was on November 19, 2015.
It is now December 1, 2015, and I have yet to be contacted again. I have even emailed the people who had written to me again, with pictures attached of what the shirt should have looked like and what it did look like. I am so disappointed, and here I thought I would be getting a great Christmas gift.
Anytime I call the number I have sat on hold for an HOUR before being hung up on.I have yet to reach any sort of employee.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Too small of a screen print
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service AND it's defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Christmas Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "Such a terrible thing For anyone to go through. We also have had a terrible experience with our leather sectional that we purchase from the dump for $3,700.00 also...."
- "I went to boston market today and recieved the WORST "meal" ever. I have been a frequent customer and always go there when i need some good comfort food. But..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."