Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend.Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never received it.
I attempted first to contact them via their chat.
After I explained the problem,the person said thanks and left without responding to my specific question.I have since e-mailed them numerous times without a response.
This is the WORSE customer service I've ever experienced,and I know something about customer service because that's what I do.
I'm afraid either my friend will never see this hoodie or I will never see my money back.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product never came
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "...Oncethe arrangement arrived, my daughter and I both realized the quality was atrocious. The flowers were not fresh..."
- "I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock. The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock. I was not..."