Review about Teechip T-Shirt from Victorville, California
I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo.What they delivered was not what was advertised.
I called them on 2 October and received a claims # and have heard nothing since (7 business days to this post). I've called back on numerous occasions since and they transfer me to the claims department that goes straight to voicemail.
Worst customer service by far that I have ever experienced as their "customer service" # doesn't do anything to provide customer support.If anyone knows how to get past that please let me know.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and..."
- "Fitting room early in the morning n register early in the morning this is how it looks like on open time dirty messy n there stock room is on believable..."
- "I went in to Denny's on Hwy 395 in Adelanto, CA around 4pm today I ordered the chicken and rosted potatoes skillet. Upon my food arriving I took the first..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."