Review about Teechip T-Shirt from Victorville, California
I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo.What they delivered was not what was advertised.
I called them on 2 October and received a claims # and have heard nothing since (7 business days to this post). I've called back on numerous occasions since and they transfer me to the claims department that goes straight to voicemail.
Worst customer service by far that I have ever experienced as their "customer service" # doesn't do anything to provide customer support.If anyone knows how to get past that please let me know.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "Purchased weider pro from them and purchased insurance. Had them assemble the product to make sure it is properly done. purchased it around March, not even a month after, the..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."