I ordered the shirt called Bats.It took a month to get and the logo on the shirt is much smaller than advertised.
The material is cheap as well.Stay away from this company.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
review #671824 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I have spent 3 hrs on 3 calls with CS to find that to get 4K content you must spend a minimum of $80 for equipment (discount and use RVU)..."
- "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..."