I ordered the shirt called Bats.It took a month to get and the logo on the shirt is much smaller than advertised.
The material is cheap as well.Stay away from this company.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
review #671824 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Floors and not clean .. Seats where not clean.. Server was not welcoming and did come back to see how we were doing.. Very upset with the group of people..."
- "I ordered a large display of flowers through Fromyouflowers.com and they never arrived. I can not tell you how disappointed I am that we did not have the main flower..."
- "I have spent 3 hrs on 3 calls with CS to find that to get 4K content you must spend a minimum of $80 for equipment (discount and use RVU)..."