Purchased an awesome Sith Code shirt from them and what i got was faded garbage.I emailed them about it and they said they could help me and i never heard back.
I've emailed several times since and still haven't heard back.
Biggest waste of $25 ever.I will never use them again and will recommend that nobody ever use them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I ordered a new AC Compressor that RockAuto stated "May Looks different but will work the same as OEM" Well I received the part and it does not fit..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."