Review about Teechip New York Strikes Out Breast Cancer T-Shirt from Brick Township, New Jersey
Did not receive a T-shirt ordered on Sept 5th.It was a Breast Cancer Awareness T-shirt.
The awareness month is half over.Would like a refund.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teechip New York Strikes Out Breast Cancer T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #715778 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I ordered a patio bar set online and when I received my delivery receipt, it indicated that set-up and put in place was included with my order. However, when the..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "I fell for this scam, first in tiny writing they have install pricing, not in their agreement that you check and agree, again at the end if the purchase no..."