Review about Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee from Rockford, Michigan
No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer service.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #738702 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Rockwood travel trailer new in April 2014. In March 2015, the front tires were low on pressure. I noticed cracks around outside bead and on..."
- "I just bought blonde and black. Black underneath and platinum blonde on top. Yeah the blonde barely had enough for half my hair which I usually use less then a..."