Man, I think I got gypped! I ordered this beautiful Christopher Walken pun shirt and now I'm seeing all of these terrible reviews/scam alerts for Teechip. I'm still praying to the online ordering gods to deliver my *** shirt, though
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #742348 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."