Ordered a broncos shirt for my son.I received a package about 12 days later and it was a packers grandma shirt.
Even if I was a grandma or a packers fan i would not have paid more than $5 for this shirt. Horrible quality. And now i cant get ahold of anyone at the company.
I have called and emailed and still no response.Wish I would have read this page before purchasing from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt on Teechip on September 8th, I got an email stating that there was a delay due to unexpected high demand for the product the day..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Went in with a coupon for "The Works Wash" for $14.99. You must drive in your own vehicle. I was guided in by 2 employees. Somehow a piece of the..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..."