Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Noblesville, Indiana
I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had been delayed, due to "an overwhelming response".
As this message, on September 14th, 2015, I have not received any response or assistance from TeeChip, and the order status still reads: "Printing".
This is an absolute joke of a company, and I suggest new customers stay away. I would suggest the same to previous cutomers, but they already know.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "took this picture from our seat on airplane and it is impossible to get hold of someone to repair/replace stroller. No one at either IND or ORD or any..."
- "Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on. These are the type called Ryan. At first..."