Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a response.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #675148 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."