The first shirt I received was printed crooked.The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms.
When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In every contact I also asked for a different style shirt. I received a response saying my reprint was being processed. Awesome, I get my reprinted shirt and it's the same uncomfortable shirt as the first time.
They completely ignored my sizing/quality issue of the physical shirt. Customer satisfaction is not TeeChips goal.
Their goal is to sell low quality, overpriced shirts that are difficult to return for a refund.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...."
- "Romans to go furniture is cheap and not worth the price. This glass table did not tempered glass and it broke into sharp pieces, cutting my husband's right palm, the..."
- "I purchased a $100 Petco gift card and when I went to use it scanned as being Invalid. I also had issues with two AMC electronic cards with $0..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."