Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Courtenay, British Columbia
I ordered a small and got what I'm pretty sure is a 3xl. Expect you can't tell because the size and care tag have been cut off. The image is about 1/4 of the size shown in advertisement.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
review #679683 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "ordered 3 items, a t shirt,hooded sweat shirt and a sweat shirt #23311924, $99.97 on 11/12/16 it is still printing....having seen responses on their add, I am certain I won't..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen. Electrolux is the parent company The metal trim came..."
- "THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM THE PRESS RELEASE SCRIPT DOES HAVE LOT OF PROBLEMS AND ISSUES. DO NOT BUY THIS PRESSRELEASESCRIPT.COM SCRIPT IT IS A SCAM. Get your Press Release Script now..."
- "Left shoe completely fell apart after wearing them 10 times. Right shoe stayed in great shape. An obvious manufacture defect with the attachment of the sole of the left shoe..."