Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Courtenay, British Columbia
I ordered a small and got what I'm pretty sure is a 3xl. Expect you can't tell because the size and care tag have been cut off. The image is about 1/4 of the size shown in advertisement.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
review #679683 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..."
- "I ordered a small and got what I'm pretty sure is a 3xl. Expect you can't tell because the size and care tag have been cut off. The image is..."
- "@bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who still listed wrong address. UPS called to confirm address..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."