Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Cartersville, Georgia
I have been trying for days in to get contact with them. I ordered a shirt that clearly had an image that covered the entire front of the shirt but recieved a shirt that has a tiny image. This is ugly and poor workmanship.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #709142 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either. This is the mail content from..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- " We had reservation for Wednesday night August 17th 2016 at Motel 6 Nashville TN by the airport. We were disappointed by the old beds, old room but decided to stay...."
- "I am not paid in anyway to post this. I have used Listia for over a year now. I have sold over 70 items on Listia, and purchased over a..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."