Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Brooklyn, New York
Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy shirt. Not at all what they advertised.
Customer service is AWFUL. It took me 2 weeks to hear anything back. The phone number they give you is to their sales department, who will tell you they do not handle complaints, and that they are filing a case with the claims department. You cannot contact them directly because they cannot transfer from their lines. Oh, and they do not have a phone number to give you either.
If you're persistent enough, claims might FINALLY get back to you. But they won't do anything. They told me they sent the size I ordered so there's nothing they can do. I agreed that I ordered the size they sent, but the cut of the shirt I got was NOT what was advertised. The picture posted is the one I received on the left vs. The one I ordered on the right. They're clearly very different cuts.
They won't do anything for me. Be careful who you order from!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru. order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is..."
- "When is someone going to do something about these people? I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs. These people know..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "made an online purchase, but received refurbished damaged goods, i tried getting it returned but the vanished!!!! i emailed and called gave them proof of pictures, they promised to set..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."