Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Brooklyn, New York
Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy shirt. Not at all what they advertised.
Customer service is AWFUL. It took me 2 weeks to hear anything back. The phone number they give you is to their sales department, who will tell you they do not handle complaints, and that they are filing a case with the claims department. You cannot contact them directly because they cannot transfer from their lines. Oh, and they do not have a phone number to give you either.
If you're persistent enough, claims might FINALLY get back to you. But they won't do anything. They told me they sent the size I ordered so there's nothing they can do. I agreed that I ordered the size they sent, but the cut of the shirt I got was NOT what was advertised. The picture posted is the one I received on the left vs. The one I ordered on the right. They're clearly very different cuts.
They won't do anything for me. Be careful who you order from!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good. Paid over $26. Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered...."
- "The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt..."
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."