I saw a shirt that was perfect for me so I placed my order and they took my money.A month later I realized I had not received my shirt so I called Tee Chip and they could not find my order!!!
I said well you took my money.
Long story short, they teased me with an awesome shirt that I can't have because now they say they can't even find the campaign for that shirt!!I contacted PayPal and they refunded my money but I really really really wanted the shirt!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "Ordered the grey jedi tee shirt and was expecting (1st photo) the one that was advertised and did not get that, not to happy. As you can tell its not..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..."
- "Sent my daughter a medium sized arrangement for her birthday. When I saw the arrangement I was shocked to see how small it was. I paid almost $74.00..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."