The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online.The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front.
The item arrived as a pure black shirt with pure black print on front: virtually invisible. Furthermore, the 'large' size doesn't fit the same as my large shirts, so I suspect it may be an adolescent size.
Contacting teechip by email left no resolve, as they said the only way there can be ano exchange or return is if there is a physical defect with the item.They appear to have stopped communicating with me when I conveyed that the item did not match the pictured item online.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt..."
- "My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either. This is the mail content from..."
- "You sent me reject shirt. Do you see the misprint. Ibpropon chapter on the non existent missing rocker. You've got my money, send a completed shirt. You have my information...."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "Velveta quest slices had glass in it! I threw away the outside package so I don't know lot number but this is unacceptable!..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."