The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online.The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front.
The item arrived as a pure black shirt with pure black print on front: virtually invisible. Furthermore, the 'large' size doesn't fit the same as my large shirts, so I suspect it may be an adolescent size.
Contacting teechip by email left no resolve, as they said the only way there can be ano exchange or return is if there is a physical defect with the item.They appear to have stopped communicating with me when I conveyed that the item did not match the pictured item online.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "Didn't receive paycheck Friday like was suppose to. Called Des Moines office and get answering machine, leave message. Call Erins personal cell, get voicemail, leave message no response. Call Saturday..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."