Ordered a jumper on 01/11 and received an email two weeks later stating due to an unexpected surge the item is delayed.No further emails and no response from the company.
Doubt I will ever receive the festive jumper.Money down the drain.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Jumper
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #749203 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..."
- "Hello, today I got commissioned dress, I was shocked !!! She looks like a rag generally nothing to do with not shown in snimkata.Izglezhda very bad! Please return my money...."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."