Ordered a jumper on 01/11 and received an email two weeks later stating due to an unexpected surge the item is delayed.No further emails and no response from the company.
Doubt I will ever receive the festive jumper.Money down the drain.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Jumper
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #749203 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Hello, today I got commissioned dress, I was shocked !!! She looks like a rag generally nothing to do with not shown in snimkata.Izglezhda very bad! Please return my money...."
- "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..."