Ordered a jumper on 01/11 and received an email two weeks later stating due to an unexpected surge the item is delayed.No further emails and no response from the company.
Doubt I will ever receive the festive jumper.Money down the drain.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Jumper
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #749203 by anonymous
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I ordered seven bridesmaid dresses from #Rosewe needless to say they are complete rubbish -they have used a photo from the #sorellavita website and made very bad copies - paid..."
- "Hello, today I got commissioned dress, I was shocked !!! She looks like a rag generally nothing to do with not shown in snimkata.Izglezhda very bad! Please return my money...."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."