I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order.However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are more likely to rate a company.
I did have a pleasant enough experience so I thought I would share.
I ordered a hoodie from them on September 11 and received my order today September 26.I am super happy with my order and thought the company could use some positive feedback.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "ordered 3 items, a t shirt,hooded sweat shirt and a sweat shirt #23311924, $99.97 on 11/12/16 it is still printing....having seen responses on their add, I am certain I won't..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..."