Review about Teechip Custom Hoodie from Bloomington, Illinois
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
I ordered ny hoodie 5weeks ago.Still no hoodie, no responce to my emails, no refund and the tracking number is invalid when i go to DHL site (or any other site for that matter).
28th, it is now Oct.3rd.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #710108 by x8bo36
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two cups as a Christmas gift. They only sent one on an order of two. Notified them of this fact and they sent the second one. However, the second..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "The first shirt I received was printed crooked. The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms. When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Tgifridays avertised endless appetizers. We decided to go there after our day out. When ordering qualifying option(s), I was told that they don't have that anymore. Needless to say, I..."
- "Their phone number and email .firstname.lastname@example.org (270) 303-2381. These guys are total scammers. Please save your time and money. I used Movinghelp.com to book these guys . After booking service for 11/25/2015 from Uhaul.com..."
- "I ordered a bracelet on Nov. 9, 2016. After reading comments on the Brave New Look Facebook page, I added my comments and frustration - figured that I'd been scammed...."