Review about Teechip Custom Hoodie from Bloomington, Illinois
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
I ordered ny hoodie 5weeks ago.Still no hoodie, no responce to my emails, no refund and the tracking number is invalid when i go to DHL site (or any other site for that matter).
28th, it is now Oct.3rd.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
review #710108 by x8bo36
Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "ordered 3 items, a t shirt,hooded sweat shirt and a sweat shirt #23311924, $99.97 on 11/12/16 it is still printing....having seen responses on their add, I am certain I won't..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Omg, worst gross soggy sandwith, not even made all the way, the roast beef was sreaded up like the bottom of pan food ,so much barbaque on it, wet bun..."
- "Their phone number and email .firstname.lastname@example.org (270) 303-2381. These guys are total scammers. Please save your time and money. I used Movinghelp.com to book these guys . After booking service for 11/25/2015 from Uhaul.com..."
- "Tgifridays avertised endless appetizers. We decided to go there after our day out. When ordering qualifying option(s), I was told that they don't have that anymore. Needless to say, I..."