I recently purchased a Buccaneers coffe mug and hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. Initially I did have mixed feelings about my purchase because after I submitted my order I decided to read the reviews. Based on everything I read I figured I just lost money.
Well I have to say that was not the case.
After I placed my order I realized I put the wrong address for shipping so I emailed customer service which I did not receive an immediate response. So about 2 days of no response I called the customer service number. The young lady that helped me was very nice and was able to fix my issue along with answering questions I had about when I should expect shipment. Then about 3-4 days later I received an email from customer service in regards to the issue I had about my address which I replied that it had already been fixed. So after all that I felt a little better about my purchase. Fast forward to about 3 weeks later I did receive my purchases although they were delivered separate. They did meet my expectations and both products looked exactly like the photo online. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase.
Thank you TeeChip.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Teechip Coffee Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "We purchased what we thought was a high quality leather sectional $4000! After receiving the couch we discovered that the leather stain was actually a "water based" spray stain! It..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "The vertical trim was not properly installed (see pict.). While still under warranty we submitted a claim. Ryland would not honor it. As a result the mortar is falling off..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."