Teechip - Review about Shirt from Wenatchee, Washington
I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong.They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color.
I have emailed the company 6 times and have received ONE email that they would look into it. NOTHING! AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
T-shirt material is also poor quality, very thin, almost see through!This maybe my last hope to get my money back!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."