I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after the sale reached the time limit (at the time was 3 days left). So I waited a few days and tried to check the shipping status but it had nit beech up dated. I check a couple days later and still not updated. Finally after a week or so I got another email from teechip saying the shipment was delayed. Finally after a few Weekes I got my order in the mail. It was the correct color and size that I ordered however some words from the quote were missing. I contacted the support center and got a reply from tyla a customer service representative saying she put on a claim and I should receive an email from a claim representative. A few days later I received an email from DeeDee asking for photos of my hoodie. I sent them and got another email asking for more photos with measurements of the qoute which I also sent. Then I got an email saying that my pictures matched my online order and this which I copy and pasted from my email.
"Unfortunately, as our Terms of Service states, we are only able to see to cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for garments that are materially flawed."
Well after emailing back and forth trying to get my issue fixed I finally gave up on getting anything done. I will never do business with teechip again and i urge everyone else to stay away from them also. I will figure out a way to fix my hoodie myself.
Photos attached. First photo is of my order confirmation second is what I received in the mail.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "They basically told me they don't do returns even though it is their fault that I will not be receiving my items in time for an event. I paid extra..."
- "I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago. After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed. I wanted a replacement bag but..."