I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after the sale reached the time limit (at the time was 3 days left). So I waited a few days and tried to check the shipping status but it had nit beech up dated. I check a couple days later and still not updated. Finally after a week or so I got another email from teechip saying the shipment was delayed. Finally after a few Weekes I got my order in the mail. It was the correct color and size that I ordered however some words from the quote were missing. I contacted the support center and got a reply from tyla a customer service representative saying she put on a claim and I should receive an email from a claim representative. A few days later I received an email from DeeDee asking for photos of my hoodie. I sent them and got another email asking for more photos with measurements of the qoute which I also sent. Then I got an email saying that my pictures matched my online order and this which I copy and pasted from my email.
"Unfortunately, as our Terms of Service states, we are only able to see to cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for garments that are materially flawed."
Well after emailing back and forth trying to get my issue fixed I finally gave up on getting anything done. I will never do business with teechip again and i urge everyone else to stay away from them also. I will figure out a way to fix my hoodie myself.
Photos attached. First photo is of my order confirmation second is what I received in the mail.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago. After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed. I wanted a replacement bag but..."
- "They basically told me they don't do returns even though it is their fault that I will not be receiving my items in time for an event. I paid extra..."