Teechip - Review about Hoodie from Wilson, North Carolina

836 of 918 Teechip reviews

I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after the sale reached the time limit (at the time was 3 days left). So I waited a few days and tried to check the shipping status but it had nit beech up dated. I check a couple days later and still not updated. Finally after a week or so I got another email from teechip saying the shipment was delayed. Finally after a few Weekes I got my order in the mail. It was the correct color and size that I ordered however some words from the quote were missing. I contacted the support center and got a reply from tyla a customer service representative saying she put on a claim and I should receive an email from a claim representative. A few days later I received an email from DeeDee asking for photos of my hoodie. I sent them and got another email asking for more photos with measurements of the qoute which I also sent. Then I got an email saying that my pictures matched my online order and this which I copy and pasted from my email.

"Unfortunately, as our Terms of Service states, we are only able to see to cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for garments that are materially flawed."

Well after emailing back and forth trying to get my issue fixed I finally gave up on getting anything done. I will never do business with teechip again and i urge everyone else to stay away from them also. I will figure out a way to fix my hoodie myself.

Photos attached. First photo is of my order confirmation second is what I received in the mail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
836 of 918 Teechip reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about
×