Tee Chip stole my original artwork from 2013 off my Etsy account www.radmoonrising.com and currently has it for sale in September of 2015.I was not consulted contacted or asked permission to reproduce my intellectual property.
We have contacted all available email addresses and received no response on phone calls.
Will seek legal action if this matter is not resolved in 48 hours per our rights and protections outlined in the DMCA of 1998.Buyers and artists beware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "Did Carolina Cargo, Inc. recruit you and a team member at .42 per linehaul miles for the East to West and West to East coast lanes, but upon receiving your..."
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."
- "After months of fighting with bad boys and their customer service , I got my cushion back from them. It was repaired. But it's happening again only a month and..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."