A brand new St.Louis Blues extra large t-shirt washed in cold water shrinks to the size of the same St.
Louis Blues shirt in a medium size that I also purchased. I've attempted to contact the company, Teechip, with no reply to date. I guess I paid $25 for a shirt that will never be able to be worn. There wasn't even a product name or number in the email and there was not a package insert or receipt in the package upon delivery.
Very unhappy St.Louis Blues fan
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Tee shirt idea
What I disliked
- No customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."