Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it.There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get hold of them.
Finally reached a person that had a pulse but just barely. Took almost 30 minutes to find my order then she referred me to claims and said someone will contact me but she didn't know when. Would NEVER order from them again!
Hopefully they will be able to replace it quickly as I do want the shirt!They want me to use 100 words so I am trying to fill that request with this babble!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "You sent me reject shirt. Do you see the misprint. Ibpropon chapter on the non existent missing rocker. You've got my money, send a completed shirt. You have my information...."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."