Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it.There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get hold of them.
Finally reached a person that had a pulse but just barely. Took almost 30 minutes to find my order then she referred me to claims and said someone will contact me but she didn't know when. Would NEVER order from them again!
Hopefully they will be able to replace it quickly as I do want the shirt!They want me to use 100 words so I am trying to fill that request with this babble!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service sucks
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering. What actually..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Khale and Valerie Dana own a Fantatic Sams on Brodway and Mineral in Littlton, CO. Valerie Dana has had 40 employess quit within 3 months because the store..."
- "They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay). Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to..."
- "I had our contractor recommend Arborcoat for our new deck. We looked at his which is Vail, CO, north facing with a solid roof over it, and it was..."