Teechip - ORDER STATED CORRECT SIZE MED, SHIPPED XL. Co still hasn't contacted me!
On August 21, 2015, I ordered 2 size medium t-shirts, "I'm a Difference Makin', Student Carin' Baseball Lovin' Cardinals Cheerin' Hard Workin' Kinda Teacher!" for 24.95 each.They came in a timely manner, but shipped XL.
I went to the website to Track my Order, and used the online help/chat box. Spoke with Jeremy who told me I needed to file a claim. He was kind enough to file it for me, so he said! My Claim ID is 529112.
I was told I would get a response from a claim rep via e-mail, in the order it was received. That was on 10/5/2015. As of today 10/19/2015 I have heard nothing. Will never order again, and will pass the word to all I know.
Never had to file a claim to resolve an order the company made a mistake on!!!
Stay away, no matter how great the shirts look!Lesson learned the first time!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."
- "Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways. Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot..."
- "This morning, my wife and i went to eat with my sons as one was headed to TX. i ordered the hashbrown, eggs and sausage with cheese and..."