Teechip - Order never received. Should have read reviews
I ordered some printed mugs and was sent email that they would be shipped over a week ago.Continually try to check status but there has been no update and have been on hold with customer service.
Since I did use a credit card, can contact them to get money back. Teespring is a good company as I got what I ordered rapidly-- teechip has not been.
Customer service is not good.Just got hold of customer service who said they did NOT guarantee any ship date so I gave them a week to get some progress on my order or I would contact my credit card company to get money back.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Delivery discrepancy from advertised
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Mug
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend. Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "i purchased a sweat shirt online from TEECHIP.comin early jan 2016. the lettering on the shirt was not complete and of poor quality. i contacted them and have not heard..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "I waited for 7 to 10 minutes to be seated . I saw 2 people in the back, I yelled at least 4 times. Finally the only other..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."