Teechip - Order my RMIT Hoodie since Feb 2015, nothing come till now! This is a scam
Update added by user Jun 19, 2015
Still no news and any effort from TeeChip to resolve
Original review posted by user May 20, 2015
I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status tracking, it has been released to DHL, and no movement since 25 Feb 2015. Ms. Dee Dee from CS apologise for inconvenience but there is nothing they can DO???
Advertise on line to sell goods that they cannot deliver?
Not even an offer of refund. Contacted DHL, they can't launch investigation if there is no request from TeeChip.
So I am basically STUCK and felt cheated! This is bloody scam!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took my money
- No delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gildan Hoodie
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial. On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and..."