Teechip - Order my RMIT Hoodie since Feb 2015, nothing come till now! This is a scam
Update added by user Jun 19, 2015
Still no news and any effort from TeeChip to resolve
Original review posted by user May 20, 2015
I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status tracking, it has been released to DHL, and no movement since 25 Feb 2015. Ms. Dee Dee from CS apologise for inconvenience but there is nothing they can DO???
Advertise on line to sell goods that they cannot deliver?
Not even an offer of refund. Contacted DHL, they can't launch investigation if there is no request from TeeChip.
So I am basically STUCK and felt cheated! This is bloody scam!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took my money
- No delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gildan Hoodie
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made. i order it and when i get home one day and open the..."
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial. On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."