Teechip - Order my RMIT Hoodie since Feb 2015, nothing come till now! This is a scam
Update added by user Jun 19, 2015
Still no news and any effort from TeeChip to resolve
Original review posted by user May 20, 2015
I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status tracking, it has been released to DHL, and no movement since 25 Feb 2015. Ms. Dee Dee from CS apologise for inconvenience but there is nothing they can DO???
Advertise on line to sell goods that they cannot deliver?
Not even an offer of refund. Contacted DHL, they can't launch investigation if there is no request from TeeChip.
So I am basically STUCK and felt cheated! This is bloody scam!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Took my money
- No delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gildan Hoodie
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015. I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12...."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it. The picture below was what the company TeeChip.com was showing..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial. On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and..."