I ordered 3 shirts from a campaign back in August/September.Got all 3 in the mail and one of them had stains on it.
Which, of course, I ordered for a gift for someone. I contacted them and responded very quickly to their emails and answered all of their questions. I even sent them pictures of the stains on the shirt. Here it is almost 3 months later and they are no longer responding to my emails and when I call their number, I get a fast busy signal.
Not happy with the company right now and I will never purchase anything there again.Guess my sister won't get her Christmas gift now.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tee shirt advertised on Facebook. I was so excited, anxiously awaited the arrival and bragged to all of my friends. What a horrible disappointment!!!! The..."
- "...they advertised a large print on a "high-quality" sweatshirt and what they sent (for $33.00, plus shipping) was a postage stamp on an average sweatshirt..."
- "ordered 3 items, a t shirt,hooded sweat shirt and a sweat shirt #23311924, $99.97 on 11/12/16 it is still printing....having seen responses on their add, I am certain I won't..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "On April 6th I went to the Lebanon Indiana Burger king and ordered a Iced Coffee. I'd drank on the way home and then left the container in the car...."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."