My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either.
This is the mail content from DHL;
Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.
We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.
According to our information your shipment has been returned on July 22nd, 2015.
We apologize that the return was initiated by Singapore Post and thus, it is not possible for us to cease the return process.
In this case, kindly contact your sender immediately to notify on the return and to further discuss on the options available.
We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced.
Upon receiving such response from DHL, i've sent 1 email query to TeeChip and 5-6 chaser mails with the message attached to the mails and all i got was that 1 response from my email query.
This is what i've received;
I can help you with that!
I am very sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. Upon review, I have found that your order has Arrived at Destination Country in SGSINA, SG but hasn’t progressed since Jul 21, 2015. I apologize for the frustration that this instance has caused. This is not the standard of excellence that we strive for at TeeChip and I look forward to bettering your experience however we can get a claim filed for you so a Claims Representative can explore any possible resolution for this situation for you. Please let us know if you would like for us to file a claim.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us back or calling (866) 251-0432. Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.
I felt that i needed help and the support team is not responsive at all to assist my request. This was the last time i hear from them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No response from customer support team
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Dumating na ang box na pinadala ko mula SG to BULACAN.. Butas ang box ko, nakawit lang daw sa delivery! Bilog ang butas tpos nakalawit na ang laman?.. Can someone..."
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "I received a text from the Qxpress Delivery man today, 14 Dec 2016 that it had been delivered and asked for my last 4-digits of my NRIC. And I replied,I..."