My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either.
This is the mail content from DHL;
Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.
We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.
According to our information your shipment has been returned on July 22nd, 2015.
We apologize that the return was initiated by Singapore Post and thus, it is not possible for us to cease the return process.
In this case, kindly contact your sender immediately to notify on the return and to further discuss on the options available.
We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced.
Upon receiving such response from DHL, i've sent 1 email query to TeeChip and 5-6 chaser mails with the message attached to the mails and all i got was that 1 response from my email query.
This is what i've received;
I can help you with that!
I am very sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. Upon review, I have found that your order has Arrived at Destination Country in SGSINA, SG but hasn’t progressed since Jul 21, 2015. I apologize for the frustration that this instance has caused. This is not the standard of excellence that we strive for at TeeChip and I look forward to bettering your experience however we can get a claim filed for you so a Claims Representative can explore any possible resolution for this situation for you. Please let us know if you would like for us to file a claim.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us back or calling (866) 251-0432. Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.
I felt that i needed help and the support team is not responsive at all to assist my request. This was the last time i hear from them.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No response from customer support team
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 cups from you but you sent one. Upon checking the tracking of this order it says you shipped two. This incorrect. If you see attached photo you..."
- "I wrote on November 19th to Teechip after receiving two sweatshirts I ordered from them. "I am writing to you today to let you know that I received the..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I paid about USD$37 for a dress from Rosewe(on the left), and what i received was such a drastic difference in term of fabric quality, lace design, with inner lining..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."