My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either.
This is the mail content from DHL;
Thank you for contacting DHL Parcel and DHL eCommerce regarding the delivery of your shipment.
We regret you haven’t received your shipment yet.
According to our information your shipment has been returned on July 22nd, 2015.
We apologize that the return was initiated by Singapore Post and thus, it is not possible for us to cease the return process.
In this case, kindly contact your sender immediately to notify on the return and to further discuss on the options available.
We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced.
Upon receiving such response from DHL, i've sent 1 email query to TeeChip and 5-6 chaser mails with the message attached to the mails and all i got was that 1 response from my email query.
This is what i've received;
I can help you with that!
I am very sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. Upon review, I have found that your order has Arrived at Destination Country in SGSINA, SG but hasn’t progressed since Jul 21, 2015. I apologize for the frustration that this instance has caused. This is not the standard of excellence that we strive for at TeeChip and I look forward to bettering your experience however we can get a claim filed for you so a Claims Representative can explore any possible resolution for this situation for you. Please let us know if you would like for us to file a claim.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing us back or calling (866) 251-0432. Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm EST and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm EST.
I felt that i needed help and the support team is not responsive at all to assist my request. This was the last time i hear from them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No response from customer support team
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Fruit Of The Loom Classic Tee
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "I had a nasty experience with this website yourlizzy and woman ELIZABETH HOYDIC.1) Told me lies about the Enhance breast enhancement product she is selling. She sells FAKE products which..."
- "157930348 - order number My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here? I emailed and the..."
- "I paid about USD$37 for a dress from Rosewe(on the left), and what i received was such a drastic difference in term of fabric quality, lace design, with inner lining..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."