As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and of very poor quality.It looks like they enlarged a graphic that was of very low resolution to begin with, and made it look even blurrier.
When I contacted them I was informed that they do not accept returns and do not give refunds, even though this was not specified anywhere when I placed my order.
I was told that a "claim representative" would be emailing me within 5-6 business days to solve my issue.This is terrible customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, bad quality, poor customer service.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "When I first placed my order I was very excited but the next day they released the same hoodie with better colored wording. That's when I noticed the colored words..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Just occupied January,2016 FILTHY & UNSAFE. MOVE IN: Management said we had to wait to move our son in at least 3 days because maintenance had to..."
- "I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake). They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."