As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and of very poor quality.It looks like they enlarged a graphic that was of very low resolution to begin with, and made it look even blurrier.
When I contacted them I was informed that they do not accept returns and do not give refunds, even though this was not specified anywhere when I placed my order.
I was told that a "claim representative" would be emailing me within 5-6 business days to solve my issue.This is terrible customer service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, bad quality, poor customer service.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "I have ordered my RMIT Hoodie from TeeChip back in 10 Feb 2015. In April, I emailed TeeChip to enquire about when my goods will arrive, since on the status..."
- "I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake). They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."
- "Just occupied January,2016 FILTHY & UNSAFE. MOVE IN: Management said we had to wait to move our son in at least 3 days because maintenance had to..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."