I ordered an XL T-shirt.It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is a small and perhaps an XS!!
Can't even get the shirt on and my very petite granddaughter tried it on and it was skin tight on her. Called the customer service number. After 30+ minutes on hold, the rep gave me a link and told me to post a pic comparing the shirt they sent me with an XL shirt I already have. Filled out the form at teechip.com/file_claim and attached a pic of the comparison.
The request WOULD NOT GO THEOUGH!! Have contacted customer support email several times with pics and still no response. Wish I had checked reviews online for this company before ordering from them!!!
Lesson learned and out $26.95.I'll file a dispute claim with my credit card company and see where that gets me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Ordered an XL. The shirt looks to be an XS or small. No response from online or phone customer service or claim link.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "I sent you pictures of my problem. I was double charged for a hoodie i never got. ..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Since the beginning when I set up my business account at FedEx.com there has been nothing but problems. I have been in customer service with forward facing contact with both..."
- "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..."
- "I cannot believe how awful Monitronics is and how much of my time I have had to spend either a: waiting for service (missing days of work to be home..."