I ordered an XL T-shirt.It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is a small and perhaps an XS!!
Can't even get the shirt on and my very petite granddaughter tried it on and it was skin tight on her. Called the customer service number. After 30+ minutes on hold, the rep gave me a link and told me to post a pic comparing the shirt they sent me with an XL shirt I already have. Filled out the form at teechip.com/file_claim and attached a pic of the comparison.
The request WOULD NOT GO THEOUGH!! Have contacted customer support email several times with pics and still no response. Wish I had checked reviews online for this company before ordering from them!!!
Lesson learned and out $26.95.I'll file a dispute claim with my credit card company and see where that gets me.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Ordered an XL. The shirt looks to be an XS or small. No response from online or phone customer service or claim link.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "No communication. No 10% off as promised. No confirmation on item paid for. Stole my money. No merchandise. Wrote endless emails to contact endless phone calls. Automatic system with codes..."
- "I ordered 2 cups from you but you sent one. Upon checking the tracking of this order it says you shipped two. This incorrect. If you see attached photo you..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Skirt I ordered NOTHING like the picture!!! U people should really stop stealing other stores pictures and putting them o. Ur site... ..."
- "I too have a large scar and a couple of smaller ones. I know it was the razor. I have been shaving for years and NEVER ONCE had..."
- "Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture. Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!..."