Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent more than 5 hours trying to resolve this. I called DHL. I called USPS. I waited on the phone for over 25 minutes to talk to someone who said they couldn't help me. I asked for a supervisor and got put into another ***. I spoke with the supervisor who did not want to refund me but send me a reprint. I've sent emails. I've entered chat sessions and tried calling at various times to reach someone without wasting time in a ***. Absolutely infuriating!!!Went to their Facebook page to complain but the page is "moderated" which means nothing but the positive appears there.
Still waiting for (ANYTHING from these clowns) 1) communication about by replacement
2) a tracking number for same. Order is over a MONTH old. Phone *** is constantly overflowing, no email responses.
I'll pay them a visit on my next trip to the Bay Area.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abysmal excuse for customer service
- Long wait time for delivery
- No one answered the phone when i called
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver the product AND refund me for the aggravation, anger and frustration. Not to mention the amount of time spent chasing this down.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Shipping Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I..."
- "...1/2 a dog poster and very poor quality print. Later after I filed a dispute with pay pal I received only 1 cat print..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "Hi - I actually felt like the Sleep Number gave me the best night's sleep ever. My wife however, the worst, even with the expensive mechanical/massaging bases. So, after 30..."
- "11665 Comercial Drive Fishers IN Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with..."
- "I've ordered a christmas tree from walmart.com(Christmascentral.com is vendor) on Dec 2nd(supposed to be delivered between Dec 7-10). On Dec 4th i've received an email which says order has been..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."