Tee-Chip screwed up the delivery address for my order placed Sept 13th. It was delivered (via DHL to USPS) to the STATE next door. Tee-Chip wouldn't refund me. I've spent more than 5 hours trying to resolve this. I called DHL. I called USPS. I waited on the phone for over 25 minutes to talk to someone who said they couldn't help me. I asked for a supervisor and got put into another ***. I spoke with the supervisor who did not want to refund me but send me a reprint. I've sent emails. I've entered chat sessions and tried calling at various times to reach someone without wasting time in a ***. Absolutely infuriating!!!Went to their Facebook page to complain but the page is "moderated" which means nothing but the positive appears there.
Still waiting for (ANYTHING from these clowns) 1) communication about by replacement
2) a tracking number for same. Order is over a MONTH old. Phone *** is constantly overflowing, no email responses.
I'll pay them a visit on my next trip to the Bay Area.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abysmal excuse for customer service
- Long wait time for delivery
- No one answered the phone when i called
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver the product AND refund me for the aggravation, anger and frustration. Not to mention the amount of time spent chasing this down.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Shipping Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores