i ordered a shirt because it looked cool and not many gray jedi shirts get made.i order it and when i get home one day and open the package to see my shirt.
i look at the shirt and it is a blob of green and white ink with barely visible words on the front. on the back there is a word misspelled.
i contact teechip support and they reply to me asking if i wanted to open a ticket to which i reply yes.i have not heard back from them since not for the lack of trying on my part.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad product execution
- Customer support
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i just want the shirt that looks like what i ordered & for it to not have the spelling mistake on the back.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "I walked into High Octane Harley-Davidson in Billerica, MA on 4/29/2016 and purchased a 2016 FLTRX Road Glide in the Amber Whiskey color. I was told by the sales person..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."